Thursday, January 26, 2012

Crème brûlée Pudding

So, sometimes I really want Crème brûlée but do not have the time to make it. I came up with an agreeable alternative. 


Crème brûlée Pudding
1/4 c. sugar
2 c. cream
1 c. milk
1/4 c. sweetened condensed milk (you could use 1/2 c. sugar in place of the condensed milk)
3 egg yolks
3 T. corn starch
1/2 a vanilla bean
In a bowl combine the corn starch, eggs and condensed milk then add the milk and cream. Place sugar in saucepan and heat until a dark golden color.  Add the ingredients from the bowl all at once. Cut vanilla bean in half and scrape seeds, stir into the pudding mixture. Continue to stir until thick. Pudding should be a somewhat carmel color. Enjoy plain or topped with berries.

0 comments:

About This Blog

I am a mother and photographer. I love to cook and bake, I enjoy design and hope to share some of what I enjoy here.

Blog Archive

Etsy Shop

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP